1. Preheat oven to 400F and place frozen pizza crust on baking sheet.
While oven is heating gather and wash produce:
2. Mix yogurt and Caesar seasoning until smooth. Set aside.
3. Thinly slice brussel sprout and onion with a knife or use a mandolin. Peel and grate carrot. Set aside.
4. Place pizza crust in oven for 10 minutes or until crispy and light brown.
5. While pizza is cooking, heat a saute pan with medium heat. Lightly oil or butter pan. Add egg and fry to medium done or desired cook. I like to turn the heat off once the white is set and cover the egg with a lid to finish the yolk to medium done.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool 3-4 minutes. Spread yogurt spread over top of pizza, spreading it all the way to the edge.
7. Sprinkle with cheese, brussel sprout, carrot and onion slices, then top with black beans, egg, broccoli sprouts and avocado slices.