1. Drain tofu and squeeze gently with hands to release a much water as possible. Crumble into a mixing bowl.
2. Heat a skillet on medium heat. Add avocado oil.
3. Add onions to oil and cook until until soft.
4. Add veggies and continue to cook over medium heat.
5. While onions are cooking, mix tofu with seasonings. Stir thoroughly.
6. When veggies are still tender crisp, add tofu and continue to cook.
7. When tofu is heated through and veggies are cooked to your liking, add cooked grain of choice...I used sprouted brown rice. Stir and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes more.
Serve with sirracha or salsa, or stuff into a tortilla for a breakfast burrito.
A chopped fruit salad is a nice side compliment!