Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
Tahini, coconut aminos, and garlic come together in this savory dish.
- 1/2 cauliflower, small cut into 1" thick slices
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. tahini
- 1 Tbsp, coconut aminos
- 1 pinch sea salt to taste
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly oil the surface.
- Place cauliflower slices onto baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, add 1 Tbsp. of water and remaining ingredients. Whisk until smooth.
- Add water until the mixture is the consistency of a spreadable paste. You want it to cling to the cauliflower, but spread easily.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or fork tender and golden brown.
Serving: 0.5gCalories: 111kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 5gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 234mgPotassium: 481mgFiber: 3gSugar: 3gVitamin C: 70mgCalcium: 47mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!