Gluten Free Raw Veggie Pizza
An almond flour crust by Mikey’s, almond yogurt Caesar spread, black beans, and raw veggies make this a healthy, refreshing meal or healthy afterschool/workout snack.
- 1 Mikey’s Gluten Free Pizza Crust frozen
- `1/2 carrot peeled and grated
- 1 brussel sprout thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp red or white onion thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Parmela Mozzarella Nut Cheese pre-grated
- 1/2 cup Kite Hill unsweetened almond yogurt
- 1 tsp Italian or Caesar seasoning dried
- 2 tbsp broccoli sprouts optional
- 2 tbsp black beans rinsed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg fried, medium or to liking
- 1/4 avocado sliced
- 1. Preheat oven to 400F and place frozen pizza crust on baking sheet.While oven is heating gather and wash produce:2. Mix yogurt and Caesar seasoning until smooth. Set aside.3. Thinly slice brussel sprout and onion with a knife or use a mandolin. Peel and grate carrot. Set aside.4. Place pizza crust in oven for 10 minutes or until crispy and light brown. 5. While pizza is cooking, heat a saute pan with medium heat. Lightly oil or butter pan. Add egg and fry to medium done or desired cook. I like to turn the heat off once the white is set and cover the egg with a lid to finish the yolk to medium done.6. Remove from oven and allow to cool 3-4 minutes. Spread yogurt spread over top of pizza, spreading it all the way to the edge.7. Sprinkle with cheese, brussel sprout, carrot and onion slices, then top with black beans, egg, broccoli sprouts and avocado slices.Enjoy!
This recipe provides a little bit of everything good for you! Broccoli sprouts contain 10 times the sulphoraphane of broccoli. Sulphoraphane helps modulate estrogen and may provide breast cancer protection. Brussel sprouts and onions also contain cancer fighting antioxidants, fiber that feeds gut bacteria, while carrots provide carotenoids of the Vitamin A family. Healthy is provided by the almond flour pizza crust, avocado and almond yogurt. There is plenty of protein too and healthy carb too! Have fun with this recipe…don’t have carrot? Slice radishes, jicama, or cucumber would be great with the almond yogurt spread! Don’t have almond yogurt—use hummus or thin tahini with water or lemon juice. Just run with it. Eat real food and know where it came from! Hugs, Linda
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!