A rainbow mix of veggies and little apple pack a nutrient punch!
- 1 cup chopped kale roll up and massage kale before thinly chopping
- 1 cup baby greens hand torn
- 1/4 cup roasted or raw almonds
- 2 each radishes thinly sliced
- 1 each green onion chopped
- 1/2 cup butternut squash roasted–see below
- 1 clove roasted garlic optional
- 1 Tbsp broccoli or other sprouts optional
- 1/4 cup snap peas optional
- 2 Tbsp. vinaigrette of choice
- Heat oven to 425 F and line a pan with parchment paper.
- Peel and thinly slice butternut squash. Brush with olive oil and season with salt. Roast for 20 minutes or until done.
- While squash is roasting, slice vegetables and add to serving bowl with almonds, sprouts, and roasted garlic.
- When squash is lightly brown and soft, remove from oven and cool slightly. Add to bowl and toss with dressing of choice.
- Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!
Serving: 1gCalories: 403kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 11gFat: 33gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 24mgPotassium: 719mgFiber: 6gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 10260IUVitamin C: 65mgCalcium: 170mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!