Hi! I’m Linda, founder of Nutrition Muse and a Registered Dietitian practicing Functional Nutrition in San Diego, California. When my father died from a second quadruple bypass surgery, my passion for nutrition was set in stone. What you put into your body matters immensely, so I work with physicians, businesses, corporations, and individuals helping them understand how nutrition can change their lives. Addressing the cause of a health or eating issue is the only way to solve a health problem. With an understanding of ‘whole foods’, nutrients, supplements and how they work in the body, I can change your health, your weight, fitness, and even your outlook on life!
Here’s a little more about me…
- B.S., California State University Long Beach
- 900 hour Dietetic Internship at St. Luke’s Hospital, Milwaukee, WI
- Registered Dietitian at Rancho La Puerta Resort and Spa, Tecate, Baja, MX
- Board Advisor at non-profit Grandma Lulu’s Table
- Registered Dietitian at Cal-a-Vie Health Spa, #1 Destination Spa in U.S.
- Concierge Choice Physicians Featured Speaker
- Registered Dietitian at Lifewellness Institute and San Diego Sports Medicine, Dr. Lee Rice, DO, FACSM
- Peer Reviewer for Natural Standard Database, online resource
- Member of Dietitians in Functional Medicine of the American Academy of Nutrition, American Society for Nutrition, and the California Dietetic Association.
- Partner with USDA Nutrition Communicators Network
- Featured expert for National University’s online Integrative Health Review
- Media experience: ABC LA with Lori Corbin, Los Angeles Times, Time Inc., Shape, Well+Good NYC, Fitness, Spa, Malibu, Elite Traveler and C Magazines.
- To have fun, I cook, tweet nutrition stuff, hang out with our dogs, practice yoga daily and enjoy relaxing with my family on the water.